Once again the Winter Greens Sale has no paper forms this year, so you'll need to order your Winter Greens online. You can even indicate if you'd like them delivered! Pick-up and delivery is now ONLY be available on December 3rd, in the school lobby the Monday after the Winter Craft Fair. Please keep in mind that delivery will still be later that same day.
Mixed Evergreens with Cones
Western Red Cedar / Berry Juniper
Fresh Wreaths are available in Mixed Evergreen (the 2017 customer favorite!) Red Cedar/Berried Juniper mix, Boxwood, and Douglas Fir. The 18” are perfect for windows and the 24” and 32” wreaths make a very festive statement for the front door.
Roping, for inside or outside use, comes in White Pine (25ft or 75ft), Boxwood (25ft or 75ft), and Douglas Fir (25ft only).White, Red, and Pink Poinsettias are the same price as 2016! In 4” or 6” pots.
*The new options this year is a 4ft Mixed Evergreen Mantlepiece arrangement for only $35!
- Orders must be placed by Monday, November 5th no later than 10am.
- Greens pick-up will be in the front lobby of Stoneleigh Elementary on Monday, December 3rd
- One of our Holiday Elves can deliver your order right to your door later that same day, (12/3.)
- Please specify on your order form which option is best for you.
- Help us stay paperless and order below today! Any additional questions, please email the Winter Greens Committee!