Winter Craft Fair/ Cupcake Challenge (Saturday, December 1st)
- Volunteers are needed to help out with the Winter Craft Fair and Cupcake Challenge judging. If you have any time to help out, please consider lending a hand. Volunteers still needed please Sign-up.
- Get your apron on Stoneleigh Students, Cupcake Challenge 2018 is coming!
- Decorate 6 (or more) of your favorite cupcakes and bring to the Winter Craft Fair!
- Registration is in the cafeteria from 9:00 am to 10:00 am. Only 1 cupcake will be kept for judging and the rest will be sold with proceeds benefiting the PTA.
*Cupcakes will be judged on decoration only, so get creative, but all decorations must be edible!
*Awards will be given for Most Creative/Original, SES Spirit, colorful, and overall audience favorite.
*Entries will be divided by grade into 3 groups Kindergarten and 1st, 2nd and 3rd, and 4th and 5th.
*Homemade, box mix, or store-bought (plain, without icing or decoration) cupcakes are allowed, but student decoration and creativity only please!
- Pick- Up/ Delivery Wintergreens Presale Items, Monday December 3rd
- Purchase Winter Greens between 4-6pm-First Come/First Serve basis only