Show us what is amazing from a country or culture that you love. Is it Samosas? Latkas? Share an ancient paper folding craft or teach how to write “Hello!” in Urdu. Whatever it is, we want to learn about it! It can be the country you or your family is from or one you simply want to learn more about. Sign up using the form below or sign up using the form.
- Decorate your assigned 6ft. table to celebrate the country you are representing.
- Include a display/poster with information about your country and the food, craft, or items you are bringing.
- If you are bringing food, please provide enough for 200 bite-sized portions, the PTA will provide sample cups, tasting spoons, and plastic gloves for serving. This is just a suggestion, so if you can’t provide 200 portions, just bring what you can.
- If you are bringing a craft, please bring supplies to allow guests to try if possible.
- Ideally we would like your table remain on display for the entire event, but if you are unable let us know so that we can work within your time frame.
- Set-up time from 8am-10am Saturday, February 24th. Table assignments will be provided day of.
Turn this form into your teacher or the school office. Questions? Email Uyen Le.
Download the International Festival Table Sign Up Form 2018