Use Amazon? Want to give the PTA free money? Sign up for Amazon Smile. Here’s how:
1. Sign up for Amazon Smile through your regular Amazon Account. Go to: smile.amazon.com to get started.
2. Choose “Stoneleigh Elementary School PTA” as the recipient for your donations.
3. If you use the Amazon app on your phone, there currently isn’t a way to change it to Smile. So, try this: Open your phone’s browser and log into smile.amazon.com. In your browser’s menu bar, tap on “Add to home screen.” This will add a shortcut to your phone’s home screen that will take you directly to Smile!
4. In order to earn FREE MONEY for the PTA, remember to shop at smile.amazon.com instead of regular Amazon.
This year’s Ice Cream Social will be held on September 20th, from 6 -7:30 pm in the front parking lot of Stoneleigh Elementary! Always a family favorite, lets kick off the new school year altogether! Please remember, as with most Stoneleigh PTA events, children must be accompanied by an adult.
As with all events, we need volunteers to help us make this a success. To sign up to help, head over to our volunteer form and let us know how you want to be involved. And sign-up to help with this event! Sign-Up Form
Friday, May 31
6:30–8:30 p.m. @ SES
Bring a picnic & your blanket or camp chairs, and join us for a fun-filled evening showcasing Stoneleigh Elementary’ s wonderful arts programs!
- Student artwork displays
- Steel Drum Band & All-County Chorus
- Special guest artist demos
- Interactive art stations
- Face painting & tattoos
- Live DJ
- Kona Ice trucks (FREE kids’ size for all students & siblings, courtesy of the PTA. RSVP for tickets!)
*For free Kona Ice tickets, RSVP Here by May 27th!*
NOTE: This event is Rain or shine. Not a drop off event. All children must be accompanied by an adult throughout the evening, and inside the school while touring the art show.
*Gift cards are due this Friday, (5/3). Thank you all!*
Sign Up to Donate
Teacher and staff Appreciation Week is upon us and a wonderful chance for us to show our teachers, administration, and staff how much we appreciate all they do for our kids.
Check the MySchoolAnywhere Page to sign up for other ways to help –
breakfast goodies, parts of lunch, helping with decorating, etc.
*Please help us have a great week for our teachers and staff!*