Support the Stoneleigh PTA with this year’s fundraiser – Kindness Counts: a 30-day Kindness Challenge! This year’s fundraiser encourages kids and families to embrace the values of the Stoneleigh School Pledge – and kindness every day! 100% of the proceeds from this fundraiser supports the PTA’s programs for our kids! You know that the Stoneleigh PTA supports so many programs at our school, including free family social events, classroom support for teachers, cultural assemblies during the school day, long-term development projects, and community service projects. We appreciate your support!
HOW IT WORKS:
pledges for donations!
- Ask friends and family to donate for acts of kindness. Donations can be a certain amount per day (e.g., $1) or a set amount for completing the fundraiser (e.g., $30).
- Or, you can just decide to make a family donation to the PTA!
- Fill out the Kindness Calendar!
- Each day, write down the special thing your child did to BE KIND.
week of the calendar has a “theme”:
- Week 1: Be Kind to Your Family! Walk the dog, play with a sibling, do a chore!
- Week 2: Be Kind to Your Body! Go to Morning Mile, get good sleep, climb a tree!
- Week 3: Be Kind to Your School! Play with a new friend, help your teacher!
- Week 4: Be Kind to Your Community! Help a neighbor, pick up litter, donate old toys.
- Share your kindness! Email the kind things you’ve done to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Be creative! What special ways can YOU be kind?
- Collect money and make a donation!
- Collect money from family and friends.
- Donate by Check! Place all of your donations and calendars in an envelope. On Friday, November 8, send your envelope in your child’s folder, or bring it to the All School Dance on November 9.
- Or, Donate Online! PTA Members can log into MySchoolAnywhere.com, and use the Kindness Counts link under “Our Store”. (If you aren’t a PTA member, now is a great time to join! Go to stoneleighpta.org!)
- We know that families are busy – if you don’t have time to record kindnesses, feel free to just make a donation, either by check or online.
- Thursday, October 10: Kindness Counts Kickoff!
- Friday, November 8: Turn in your donations by check (send to school, along with your Calendar) or online at stoneleighpta.org!
- Saturday, November 9: All School Dance at the Fairgrounds! We will accept your donations there!