We are a month-and-a-half into our UnFundraiser and we have raised a little over half of our goal. Our fundraising goal is established based on the events, activities, and enrichment requests we plan for over a school year. If we are unable to reach our stated goal, some of these items will need to be cut for the following year. You do not need to have a PayPal account to donate. You may also send a check in to the office, made out to the Stoneleigh PTA.
So far this year, the PTA has:
- Purchased academic planners for 3rd-5th grades.
- Purchased books for literature enrichment.
- Sponsored an Artist In Residence: Dance program for all students.
- Helped sponsor a school-wide sock hop at Towson University.
- Held a school-wide Ice Cream Social and a school-wide movie night.
- Provided refreshments for American Education Week.
- Replanted the front flagpole garden.
- Sponsored a cultural enrichment assembly with Young Audiences of Maryland.
The rest of the school year is equally as packed with opportunities and events, including the inaugural International Fair, additional cultural assemblies, and a school-wide arts picnic. Please help ensure that students in years to come will also benefit from the PTA’s sponsored activities and donate today. Every little bit helps.